Monday, August 5, 2013

Josh & Mahrian | Engaged

Perhaps you have wondered what part of the earth I fell off of, but truth be told I have a good excuse again.

My camera broke.

Which is not the same as the dog eating my homework!--It actually very literally broke. It even chose the opportune moment to permanently malfunction about 5 photos in to an engagement shoot--a session that had already been rescheduled numerous times. But thank God that the pieces fell in place to commence with the shoot (not the pieces of the camera, mind you, more the pieces of the universe as a spare camera was quickly provided and we were able to commence with the portraiture proceedings). It was so hard not to totally fall in love with this adorable couple. I can't wait for their wedding in September...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!