Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Daniel | Class of 2014


I'm finding more and more that photography is just the thing to unwind me from a stressful day. My therapy. The thing that makes my mind and the world right again. Oh the problems my camera solves for me! 

A quiet, slightly overcast evening in downtown Menomonie was just the thing for a perfect senior shoot with Daniel. It was so much fun exploring the variety of architect and backdrops that Menomonie has to offer with such a cool and good sport like Daniel. This has to be the most fascinating senior shoot I have done to date. I'm pretty sure I might have just uncovered my new favorite portrait location. 

And to Daniel, thank you for being so easy going and fun to work with! I am so happy to have had the honor of doing your senior portraits. Congratulations on your graduation! I wish you the best; you have a good head on your shoulders, I know you will go far in life! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!