Friday, June 8, 2012

Nehe & Martha | A Country Wedding

Remember Nehe & Martha? Yes, they are happily wed now. 

I showed up early to their wedding not as the photographer, but as one of the bridesmaid hairdressers. I will actually admit to the pleasantness of being at a wedding that lacked the responsibility of photographing... Not that I dislike such responsibility! It was just different and slightly welcome to not have it this time. However, I was encouraged to wander around and photograph anyway. And I did. As evidenced by the surplus of photos that I could hardly distinguish my favorites from. 

So enjoy evidence of their beautiful day. 



















1 comment:

  1. The photo, 11 down from the top, is amazing! They're all wonderful, but this one was my fav. Great work!

    ~Tarin G

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!