Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jesse & Ashlee | All Because Two People Fell in Love

I would like to introduce you to the cutest family ever. So much love. So much ador-ability. So much sweetness. Their lives have touched mine in ways I would have never expected. Last time I took their family pictures there were five of them. But now, little Addyson runs all over heaven with her little pink paint brush and colors the skies to give the rest of us just a glimpse of how perfect and beautiful heaven is. Jesse and Ashlee and their twins are testaments that joy does come in the morning and that love can triumph over the deepest heartaches we face.  



The Little Box Car Chilren. Ha!




 Gone... But never forgotten. You're so, so loved, Baby Girl.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!