Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jimmy & Colton | You've Got a Friend in Me


These boys are the best pair of best friends if there ever was one. They just adore each other. Jimmy is always protective and usually gentle with Colton... I'm pretty sure he gets up every morning with an all encompassing goal for the day: make Colton laugh (much like his father who seems to have a similar goal with me). 

And Colton? Well, he looks up to his big brother like any little brother does. He thinks Jimmy is so funny and smart and loves climbing all over him and happily smacking his face as they giggle. I used to think my second child should be a daughter. I have never been so wrong about something in my life. I'm so lucky to be the mom of this pair of boys. 

Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am.

Bigger and stronger too. Maybe.

But none of them will ever love you the way I do. 
It's me and you, boy.


And as the years go by, our friendship will never die.
You're gonna see it's our destiny. 
You've got a friend in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!