Saturday, May 5, 2012

Locks of Love


One of my plans for 2012 was to donate to Locks of Love... and I finally did it! It's always fun to get a new hair style and have less hair for the summer, but the most rewarding thing about the experience is knowing your contribution helps make a difference in the life of a child. While at the salon, I noticed out of the corner of my eye another client--an elderly lady--watching me. When it was all done, she came to me and thanked me profusely for donating my hair. She is a cancer survivor and it meant a lot to her to see someone who cared about what cancer patients (and those with other hair-loss conditions) go through.

Have you ever donated to Locks of Love?

......Before
<-----------------

After......
----------------->















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!