Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jimmy | 19 Months


LOVES
:: the cap gun his daddy played with when he was a kid
:: sharing his food with Winston
:: the outdoors!
:: singing "E-I-E-I moo", "Ba-ba-ba-na-na-na" (as sung by the "Despicable Me" minions), and "Hawouyah" (Leonard Cohen's song, "Hallelujah").
:: stacking blocks
:: BASEBALL!!! First thing in the morning he goes and finds the tv remote and brings it to his daddy or me and says "baybaw? baybaw?"

FAVORITE FOOD
:: peanut butter sandwiches
:: cold pizza
:: scrambled eggs
:: hotdogs

LEARNED
:: "Up!" I found him walking around one day with his hand in the air saying "Up! Up!" I am actually not sure where he learned that, but it's cute and I love the way he is so quick to pick up on things.

WEARS
:: size 24m-3T

FIRST TIME
:: going potty on the potty! It was a one-time thing so far, but I'm so happy that he is at least interested in using the potty and slowly gaining an understanding of what it is for. I'm not in any rush. He has plenty of time for potty training and at this point I'm happy to take it at his pace.

ADDITIONALLY, he remains freaking CUTE. I especially love his playful affection in the evenings around bedtime. He climbs behind me on the couch and wraps his arms around my neck and lays his head against my face. He giggles and laughs and kisses my cheek and his breath against my neck makes my heart melt. Moments like that I want to freeze. They are the mental snapshots I take because life doesn't slow down and he doesn't quit growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!