Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jimmy's 18 Month Portraits

I love this child of mine! He is so busy, so active, so inquisitive. Constantly doing something, constantly learning something, constantly busy, constantly... constant. If that did not make sense to you, you probably need to go and acquaint yourself with an 18 month-old little boy. Believe you me, your life would be richer, and you would be exhausted... but happy. 

Lucky for me, when it came time to do his 18 month photos, his auntie Hannah happened to stop by and she was happy to aid in helping this momma photographer out. We tried multiple different things... Stacking blocks, blowing bubbles, playing "dums" on and with random objects, dressing up in Daddy's uniform... All in the wind, all with his fresh-out-of-the-tub adorable crazy curly hair, all to just a certain level of effectiveness. But that's okay because when it comes to capturing my child's growing up milestones via photography, I want pictures of him being him. So that's what we did. And it worked... At least if you're his mommy and think this is the adorable poster child of the year.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!