Friday, May 25, 2012

Do You Amber?

 

I finally broke down and purchased an InspiredbyFinn Baltic Amber Necklace for my favorite little teether. Jimmy has had but short reprieves in his journey towards pearlies and nothing about said journey has ever been easy on him. The fevers, the drool, the pain, the misery... 

This is what sold me on the Baltic Amber idea...

"Among other things, amber is a natural analgesic (pain reliever) and anti-inflammatory. When amber is worn on the skin, the warmth of the skin releases trace amounts of healing oils on the skin. Commonly known as "teething jewelry," baltic amber has been a natural and traditional European remedy for teething discomfort for hundreds of years."

Well, that and all my friends rave reviews on their babies' miracle ambers. 

And it didn't help that it is so dang cute. 

It arrived in the mail this morning, and I immediately put it on the Jimmy. He loves it. He pulled on it a little at first because he wanted to be able to see all that awesomeness around his neck, but after letting him strut his stuff in front of the mirror for a little bit he deemed it satisfactory and leaves it alone. Obviously since we have just received it this morning I have yet to be able to adequately sing its praises on how it saved our home from fevers and tears not to mention the salvation of my sanity... But even if it doesn't, did I mention how awesomely adorable it is? Oh wait, that wasn't the point. I am anxious to see how it helps him get through this new set of teeth that have just started giving him trouble.

 


So for those of you interested in trying this piece of jewelry out for relieving your child's teething symptoms, I will throw out a caution for you that I am so grateful my facebook friends brought to my attention... If ordering through Amazon, be aware that some sellers advertise their necklaces as genuine baltic amber but they are really plastic. There are other great sites to order from -- InspiredbyFinn.com, LilTulips.com, SweetBottomsBaby.com to name a few.

And no, this is not paid advertisement. The opinions expressed herein are really truly mine. These mobile phone pictures were too cute to not explain it a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!