Monday, April 30, 2012

Vote for Jimmy!

Interrupting our normal broadcasting to say...


 I have never done this sort of thing before, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to possibly be one of the five winners of a $100 gift card to Mpix.  (Mpix.com is a professional photo printing site, so I am sure you can understand how much I could appreciate said $100 to its fabulous store.) This is a Mother's Day contest on facebook, and I'm pretty sure Jimmy has the cutest winning smile. If you have a facebook account and feel like being so kind as to help me achieve this gift, go to this link to cast your vote.


It means so much to me! Thank you so much!

"I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me Mommy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!