Friday, March 2, 2012

Stephanie's Senior Session

Meet Stephanie.
She is such a sweetheart. I was so happy when she asked me to do her senior photo session. We had a lot of fun with it.

When one of the coldest days of a Wisconsin winter rolls in on the day you have a photo shoot scheduled... roll with it! I managed to create a studio of sorts in a spare room of our house, and was pleased with the result. I like to view the inconvenient challenges that crop up in my freelance photography as opportunities to be creative and figure out ways to work with it.

Stephanie certainly made my job easy. She's so pretty.






This is one of my favorite photos... It was entirely candid (the best shots usually are!) as she sat there trying to think of something unique she wanted to do.


















Thank you for being such a great sport, Stephanie! I hope your future is at least one-half as bright as your sweet smile. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!